At Bradley Refrigeration we are currently open to support our country’s essential services as required by the Government in the fight against COVID-19.
Emergency repair and maintenance of the following sites will be our priority:
- NHS facilities
- Power stations
- Food chain suppliers
- Central and local government offices that are open for critical services
- Emergency services facilities e.g. police stations
- Military facilities
- Certain retail premises: e.g. supermarkets and other food shops, health shops, pharmacies
- Hotels, hostels and Bed and Breakfasts
- Food banks and homeless services
- Crematoria and cemeteries
- Social housing
- Emergency residential
- Transport infrastructure
Whilst we are doing our upmost to meet the needs of the nation in its time of need, we are putting the safety of our people, customers and suppliers first by adhering to strict social distancing guidelines.
Where possible employees are working from home and where this is not possible we are running a lean operational team to service our customers whilst strictly observing Social Distancing.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us